The course is for
- people over the age of 14
- workers who want to become a qualified first aider in their companies
- child and youth care workers, teachers
- stewards and stewardesses
- people who getting their driver licence
- lateral recumbent position
- Heavy bleeding
- unresponsive- breathing or not breathing(including cardiopulmonary resuscitation/CPR) poisoning
- asthma, stroke, heart attack and much more...
Duration: 9 hours (inclding lunch)
Course fee: 39,50Euro
For companies: We'll settle the account with your employer's liability insurance association.
The Course takes place at: ASB Service Wohnen "Unter den Erlen", Lichpfad 11, 51145 Köln-Porz