The course is for:
- People who need to comply with health and safety requirements at work.
- Teachers, youth team leaders
- Driver's license candidates
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Application of a hearth defibrillator
- Measures in case of a life-threatening bleeding
- Measures in case of a respiratory distress
- Recovery position
- Recognizing and helping in case of a heart attack and stroke
The course is in accordance with the "§26 DGUV Vorschrift 1".
The course is in accordance with the "§19 FEV".
- 8:30 - 17:00 h ( 9 teaching units à 45 minutes)
Bildungswerk des ASB Bonn/Rhein-Sieg/Eifel e.V.
Endenicher Straße 125
- Since 01.01.2017 - 50,00 € (ASB members: 45,00 €)
Every participant receives the First Aid book (DGUV information 204-007) and the First Aid in case of a children emergency book (DGUV information 204-008).
Firms can apply for a cost absorption by the "Berufsgenossenschaft". You can download the application form.
Information for the staff of the University of Bonn and the University clinic of Bonn:
Please write your work department and your occupation. You don't need to bring a "BG bill form".
Important notice: Please wear comfortable clothes.
A registration is necessary.
If you have any questions, you can find us at:
Phone number: 0228-96300-41
ASB members can participate in one first aid course for free every year.Please bring your year voucher to the course.